1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ink cartridges, epson or compatible ?

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by mrcamo, Feb 6, 2007.

1. mrcamo

mrcamo Guest

i have epson photo r220 printer,and i'm looking for web site where i can buy ink cartridges at good price. i've been to few sites and seen them for same price i can get in stores here where i live. they also carry ink cartridges that are compatible with the r220 for about
    half the price. can i get the same print quality from cartridges that are compatible with the my r220.

can someone kindly point me in the right direction?

2. gclark

gclark Member

I've been using compatible ink for my epson R300 for years. I've been buying online thru Supermediastore.com. Never had any issues with the ink or the service with this site.

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I just bought from supermediastore.com......... they gave me the correct ink cartridges but they were supposed to give me free photo paper...... they gave me two extra blue cartridges instead....... I wish they would have given me 2 black cartridges instead! they didn't even notify me they adjusted the order they just made their own judgment and gave me what THEY wanted to give me! now i have 2 blue cartridges ....... they come in sets! when the hell will I use these EXTRA color cartridges! I wrote to them and they don't care! Soooooooooo I am not buying my media or anything else from them anymore! And I bought a lot from them!