1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installation CD for Airlink+ ATVUSB05

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by spacerover, Sep 9, 2012.

1. spacerover

spacerover Member

Hello everyone,

I used Airlink+ ATVUSB05 to record programs from the television. It's a decent device. I formatted my hard drive and later I couldn't find the installation CD. I found on the Airlink website a driver and a patch file. I also found out that Airlink is not the maker for this product as well as the software. I am wondering if any one of you also use this product and has the installation CD. It also turns out that Airlink sells products under their name but they aren't the makers of them.

Thanks

2. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

3. spacerover

spacerover Member

Hi JST1946

The web site only holds update batch which requires the the original application.
    The original application comes in the installation CD. Therefore, I'm looking for the installation CD.

Thanks

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

5. spacerover

spacerover Member

Hi ddp,
    The website has only batch and the batch only works if the original file was installed.
    I'm looking for the original application.Also the original application doesn't work unless you add the batch file. That's how it worked for me since I bought it and how the tech support told me a long time ago. Company with a bad service. As a matter of fact the hardware and the software are not made by Airlink. Airlink sells the product under their name!

Thanks for help.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  6. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  7. spacerover

spacerover Member

Mr JST1946,
    Well, I did contact them, but they don't have a clue about it, except what they have in their website. I'm looking for the application; it's a program that talk to the driver to stream video from the TV box. As a matter of fact the hardware and the software are not made by Airlink. Airlink sells the product under their name!