1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

installed tx replacement unlocked pcb(dg-16d4s) and now the drive is acting crazy

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pyrasius, Feb 3, 2012.

1. pyrasius

pyrasius Member

some times it ejects and wolnt go back in sometimes it does nothing ect. its just random about when and how it wants to work i have tried adjusting the wires but that only seems to change how it works a little and sometimes messing around with them gets it to work but by the time its all put back together its reverted back to crazy can somebody please explain to me what i should do. images are of what my drive currently looks like http://s1155.photobucket.com/albums/p554/pyrasius/?action=view¤t=PIC_0029.jpg
    http://s1155.photobucket.com/albums/p554/pyrasius/?action=view&current=PIC_0035.jpg

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

wiring looks sloppy. Make sure no actual wire is exposed. Try reflashing and make sure the tray is intact. Also where are you locating the small piece? Almost sounds like the tray his hitting it and therefore cannot close. Did you tape it down?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  3. pyrasius

pyrasius Member

ok i redid the wiring and now it opens fine but the only way i can close it is with the ck3i lightly pressing the button 5 times, it moves back in a little each time, is there anything else i can try?
    do you mean the little black thing? i didnt know what to do with that

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  4. voodooteam

voodooteam Member

hey do you fixed it??? i have the same problem!!

5. voodooteam

voodooteam Member

find the prob. had a little copper at the front of the pcb near the cables of the motor, that when you solder on it make a short circuit

Cheers