1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

installer menu options in red

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by haqan, Mar 5, 2005.

1. haqan

haqan Member

ok, i need help. to install evox auto-installer I chose option 3a.After resetting the xbox the installer menu appeared, everything seems right, but some of the options were red.
    I burned the iso on a dvd+r, it works fine with other games, could it be that the media i used was or is not being read right?

2. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Assuming you are referring to Slayers 2.6 Auto Installer, this is from the .pdf that is attached to the archive (FAQ's, bottom of pdf)..

Q. Why are some to the options RED in the installer menu or the EvoX menu after the install?

A. The media you used was or is not being read right, this is because of how the ISO was burned or the media you used, I recommend using a NEW CD-RW (not a used or erased or formatted CD-RW) or a DVD-R for the installer. This will improve the chances of the reading of the disk and a good install. Also burn the disk as slow as the program of choice will allow it to be burned.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005