1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

installing a dash with a executor 2.6 chip

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by lanacox, Nov 4, 2004.

1. lanacox

lanacox Member

can anyone please help me
    ive bought and installed the executor 2.6 chip on a version 1.1 xbox and need help in how to install the evox dashboard
    ive followed a load of guides and still my x box keeps saying that it is not a xbox disk the bios if flashed and when i boot up it says executor in stead of the microsoft on the boot screen when the chip is on so the bios is fine
    so i need a helping hand with the dash ive even tried to use the avalaunch dash but i keep getting the same old thing about its not a xbox disk is there any other way to get arround this thanks

2. lanacox

lanacox Member

hi guys and girls its ok ive managed to finnaly do the dash with a cdr not a cd/rw like everyone tells you to use but hey thanks for all the help you lot gave me........ hmmm or should i say you didnt give me no one even sent me a helpfull link so a big thanks to you lot once again and if anyone needs any help i would say dont ask as you wont even get ok bye bye all happy modding