1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installing iXtreme 1.4

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Trixx_14, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

ok i think my xbox360 is at Xtreme 4.2 and has a Hitachi-LG drive. I got someone to mod it in the first place for some cash, but now i think the newest mod is iXtreme 1.4, and the guy wants $25.00 to do it. Is it worth it, or should i just do it my self. thanks and try to guide me in the right directions.

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

if you have to stuff to do it, then i would do it yourself. its not hard to do, and is very quick now-a-days.

3. mub6

mub6 Regular member

i didnt have the equipment (sata card and all that gizmo) nor the balls to do it myself,
    so im paying a friend £20 to do it for me :D

4. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

well i can borrow my friends sata card, but if i do it my self and not i guess i should say a professional, then wouldn't it be noticeable that it has been open. because the guy that does mine closes it all back up like new.

5. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

sorry about double posting but alway i wanted to say im not a complete idiot at doing this stuff, i have a fully modded psp CFW 3.90m33 and i was gonna ask if someone could put my in the right directions for all the files and the whole read me. and is it possible if i attempt this if i can brick/break my xbox360. and also ive been playin live for a while do u think i should even update. thanks.

6. mub6

mub6 Regular member

if anybody besides microsoft open the case,
    then your warranty will be zeroed i think

7. kayum

kayum Member

does anyone have a step by step guide or a video to installing ixtreme 1.4?

8. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

Go to 360 mods dot net and download the textbook guide for newbies very easy to follow and gives links to all the stuff you will need to flash your box.

9. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

so is this the place i want to be ... http://www.360mods.net/News/article/sid=107.html#91
    and also will it work with any xbox thats already modded, because i knw i have a Hitachi-LG drive like i said but the guy that did my xbox said i PROBABLY have Xtreme 4.2. if i have something different will this make me screw up my whole system or what?