1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installing Market on a rooted Cruz tablet?

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by lazytitan, Jul 27, 2011.

1. lazytitan

lazytitan Regular member

Just got this tablet and doesnt have Android market on it and i need it. So i got my tablet all rooted like and can install akp on it now but i cant find any for this Android Market.

Guessing ill never get an answer based on the emptiness of this fourm but help me if you can.

Its a 103 Cruz Tablet already been rooted.

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/175...gle-apps-on-the-t301-with-froyo-now-possible/

Have a look at that thread for a general reference. But it isn't for your model, so don't follow the instructions exactly.

What version of Android are you running? That will determine which Google Apps pack you want from the cyanogenmod website (linked in his post). You want the HDPI pack regardless of Android version.

Also, he mentioned extracting the .zip on the tablet and installing with a file manager - I would suggest attempting to set up adb, if your tablet has a usb connection, and then using adb to install the required applications:

adb install [path to .apk on your pc]