1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Installing Matrix Infinity ... What mobo is this?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by LordMiL, Oct 3, 2004.

1. LordMiL

LordMiL Member

Hey all,
    So I sat down today to start soldering in my Infinity when I noticed that the diagrams I had printed out from Team Matrix's website didn't match the mobo in my PS2. I double checked and according to the serial number I have a V2 PS2. However, it's a refurb so my guess is that that doesn't mean much. I checked the diagrams on Matrix's website and saw that for V2 consoles they have diagrams for GH-004 and GH-005 motherboards. I, however, have a GH-006 mobo. After doing some googling, it seems that this is the V3 motherboard. I'm a little concerned though because I did read a few posts on other boards where people said that the V3 diagram didn't match up with their GH-006 mobo.

Can anyone confirm for me that the GH-006 is the V3 motherboard or maybe provide me with the correct installation diagram for the GH-006 mobo?

Thanks!

2. badboy626

badboy626 Member

gh-006 is a version 3........double check ur date code if its 1A then its a version 3