1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instant CD+DVD

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by polar1, Oct 16, 2003.

1. polar1

polar1 Member

I have been using instat cd+dvd software for sometime, but every now and then I get problems with the audio.
    I have been trying to backup Matrix reloaded. Everytime its ripped and Video and Audio converted, The film is fine but in german.
    When playing the film from the hard drive everything is fine. I even double check that the English Audio stream is selected in the software but no change.
    Has anyone else experienced these problems

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Converted to what?

3. koola

koola Guest

Use some different software which couls solve the problem.

4. vietorisz

vietorisz Member

Some guys over here really have no idea about some many great things but they keep babbleing around. Very bad ! anyways. I like Instant Copy, and you will see that in short time this will be the new burning king. So to get to your problem: When you start using Instant Copy and you want to reencode your movie watch out when you choose the profile! and once you make an alteration to the default settings it will make a new profile and save it. In the DVD worksheet go to ADVANCED and there go to audio and subtitles and in both uncheck all languages cause the software tends to keep only the language of the software ( if other than english jumps to german!) on the reencoded film. Warning! click OK and don't go back in settings or you will lose them again! Go straight to the end and start encoding. Success! I hope this will help. I reencoded movies with Instant and they were really beautiful just that it took too long. Lately I have a huge problem with Instant: some functions make my system reboot automatically. Do you know anything about that?