1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

instant copy 7 from pinnacle

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by boyland, Mar 11, 2003.

1. boyland

boyland Guest

THANKYOU PINNACLE
    This has to be the easiest program in the world to do (after DVD2ONE) copy a genuine DVD9 to a 4.7gig in 3hrs min including burn time
    3easy steps
    1st put dvd into reader
    2nd open smartripper or dvddecrypter and select all files then rip to harddrive
    3rd open instant copy and place blank dvd-r into writer close tray and then find file u ripped find the IFO file and then check hd towriter and start
    3hrs later (depending on size of film less for smaller films and 4x write) you have a perfect 1:1 copy including all subs menus extras absolutley everything
    cheers boyland

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I totally agree m8!

Shoey

3. armanJ

armanJ Member

Also agree.
    This is great stuff. you can even burn an image and create a DVD from it in under 30mins.

4. carlhowar

carlhowar Guest

ah! but have u tried dvdcopy95 yet,much better end product than pinnacle and faster too. it seems we are nearing perfection, perhaps clonedvd will take us there.

5. armanJ

armanJ Member

Always willing to try and compare... where can I find it?

6. Timmay

Timmay Guest

This software really lets you keep menus without splitting the movies. Currrently I have DVD2ONE. It just puts the movies on. i would like to check this software out. Where can I get it.

7. CaptCosmo

CaptCosmo Guest

So with all I have read I still cannot find out what is best to make backup copies of my DVD collection. I recently installed the latest HP 300i DVDR+RW CDR-RW combo unit and the programs supplied with it say there is a DLA problem or the disc is dirty. I cannot find another 300i user to find out how to overcome problems that keep me from making copies. I have never tried to copy DVD's and am open to suggestions. I found DVD X COPY, DVDECHO and their support line says they will both do what I want. It looks like after reading your thread like it might not make me exact copies. Now I've read about some other programs in your thread. What is a novice to do? Who to believe? PLZ HELP!!

8. armanJ

armanJ Member

CaptCosmo, I feel your pain. just a short time ago I was new here. Read the forums, lots of em. Start small. Use a +RW till you can build a DVD your writer can play. Start with a DVD that is < 4.7G, I used Happy Gilmore. Try to Rip it to your hard drive, DVD Decryptor or Smart Rip will do the ripping. Once you have your IFO and VOB files create the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS dirs.

I use WinDVD to test my rips by selecting play from folder and pointing it to the VIDEO_TS dir which contains the vobs. Ifoedit can be used for region problems and vob correction.

Now you can attempt to build a new DVD. Nero is what I use for this. Your DVD may have come with something that already does.

Once you can burn an RW you can test it on a DVD-R and other players. If that works you can learn about how these other programs compress or allow you to edit what you need when you have a DVD > 4.7

Most of this software can be found on this site. All of the info can be found in these forums. Hope that helps.

arman

9. carlhowar

carlhowar Guest

many appologies, the program is actually called
    dvd95copy and is available at http://www.dvd95copy.com, info@dvd95copy.com.
    hope this helps. see ya c.

10. carlhowar

carlhowar Guest

pls. ignore above link and use this one

many appologies, the program is actually called
    dvd95copy and is available at http://www.dvd95copy.com info@dvd95copy.com.
    hope this helps. see ya c. l