1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Question With DVD Covers...

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by Matt555, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Matt555

Matt555 Member

OK, I back up DVD's constantly, and when I do, I back them up and put them in a "THIN" clear dvd cases. Now, because these cases I use are thin, on the side of the DVD case, (where you usually see the name of the DVD) some of the writing runs off to the front of the DVD cover. What I want to be able to do, is select the center part of the DVD case, shrink it by 50%, then bring the other side right up next to it. This way i can print off the DVD cover with the center of it reduced 50% and it will actually look decent. Now, what I would like to know, is how I would go about doing this, and/or what programs will I require. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

2. forkndave

forkndave Member

If you haven't figured this out yet, UndercoverXP will do what you want. It's also free. You can find it with a Google search.

3. Virtual4

Virtual4 Member

Matt I use Paint Shop Pro 8.0 for issues similar to what you are asking.

4. Matt555

Matt555 Member

thanks, but in this time ive moved on to normal dvd cases :D
    Ill prob check out the programs anywayz, just because of how long i was tryin to figure this stuff out...