1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting softmod problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by zenigata, Aug 26, 2007.

1. zenigata

zenigata Member

So I accidentally deleted my MS DASH, so i load Mechassault and accessed my linix MXM dash and then ftped my backup and everything is back to normal. Except I still can't access my ms dash although it is obviously there and the link correctly corresponds to my dash. So if I change my ms dash back to retail it unmods and I can access ms dash but it is still unmodded. I then go through mechassault to get to linix and then in MXM dualboot back to mechassualt and get back to linix and then through boxplorer get to evox. The weird thing is normally my mxm doesn't recognize my f and g drives, but after I dualboot through mechassault it does recognize them and it won't let me load evox through xplorer until I go back to mxm through the dualboot. Anybody have any reason why this is happening?

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Not sure, but you can use AID to correctly assign the dashes to the correct drives!

Will solve all your issues!

3. zenigata

zenigata Member

I use AID to repair ms dash and then it makes it boot to ms dash. I guess what I really want is my xbox to boot to evox (tray shut) mxm (tray open) and be able to load ms dash from evox. I will have to monkey with it some more.

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

MS Dash is C:\

Modded Dash is E:\