1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

internet connection

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by ak47gt, Mar 9, 2007.

1. ak47gt

ak47gt Guest

i have 2 computers in my house,from 1 which provides internet to the other using a router.i had internet connection previously when i had only 1 computer.so is the internet not able to connect because of the router.please help!

2. wdclean

wdclean Regular member

Not sure how your router is set up but I'm thinking that your its hiding the ssid so you'll have to go in and let it broadcast your ssid and then search connection with your psp and you should be fine. After you have your connection you can go back and hide the ssid. Hope this helps...

WD.

3. staxx

staxx Regular member

Sometimes you have to enter the info manually into your psp to configure it properly. I know for mine i had to enter the WEP key manually before i could get it to work.

4. mikecnnll

mikecnnll Member

Hi ijus got the psp and i have a linksys router. Ineed to know the wpa key. Where do i fing it at

5. wdclean

wdclean Regular member

You should find it under your security settings. Fill me in on the setup of the router

6. staxx

staxx Regular member

type this into your webbrowser http://mynetwork then enter your user id and password...the default is usually admin admin. your key should be in there it will be a bunch of letters and numbers.