1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet Explorer Intrusive File

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by IonÅphis, Apr 16, 2004.

1. IonÅphis

IonÅphis Member

Hello, my first post as a member in the site :D

I´ve recently formated my disk and started working my computer again step by step to prevent at maximum the intrusion of viruses, trojans spywares, bugs and etc...
    Recently I´ve installed ZoneAlarm again, since i was tired of the huge memory drain from ISA (Microsoft Internet Security Acelerator 2004), using a comecial and business firewall seemed a little too much for the home pc. Anyways, ZoneAlarm has detected the file SysAl.exe from IE trying to connect to the internet. Zone alarm has no bulletin for this, nor has any other site when I searched it on google. Does anyone know the funcionality and if it is harmful for my system?
    thanks for the ears
    IonÅphis

2. Xian

Xian Regular member

SysAI is spyware program. I think most of the spyware removal tools will help you with it, I saw Hijack this mentioned on another site.
    As far as what it actually does, I am not sure. sysinfo.org shows it as adware:
    SYSAI AproposMedia adware - also creates SysAI folder in Program Files where the SysAI.exe is also located

3. IonÅphis

IonÅphis Member

thanks man, that really helped... im becoming a great fan of the site, answers come back in a flash..!!