1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet problem: Hacker (Believed it is)

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by Reitfor, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Well I was on the internet this morning and I left my comp on when suddenly when I try to get on my browser, the first page appear, it was google (With Mozilla) After that I tried browsing a normal web like msn.com or hotmail.com and stuff like that and it woudnt enter, and if I tried to run update checks it woudnt let me, but when I get on Msn it gets on fine. I also found a program in my internet networks called "Internet Gateway" and it only lets me run MsnMsgr, althou i dont know why it lets me open google and wikipedia. But I would like to know why is this happening because I connected via my psp and I could enter any page I want. And right now im using dial up because I cant use my DSL on the laptop but in my psp I can. Can someone help me?

2. Reitfor

Reitfor Guest

Can anyone at least give me some advice?

3. latino209

latino209 Regular member

try re-installing it or scan for viruses and spyware using any good scanner.

4. SEGA3

SEGA3 Guest

if worse comes to worse n the prob still continues u could always reformate tho id use this as a last option no one likes reformating ;-(