1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intervideo DVD Copy question

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Martice, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Martice

Martice Guest

I didn't get a response from Intervideo regarding my question so hopefully someone will be able to help me here.

I would like to make a "Demo Disc" using a variety of chapters from multiple discs. Would I be able to accomplish this while using the "Multiple Disc to One Disc" feature included with DVD Copy?

Thanks in advance.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi Martice,

I don't have this program but I did go to the web site and looked at it. I didn't see anything there that would allow you to select and compile individual titles.
    I would suggest that you use DVD Shrink to select different scenes, etc, and then create an individual folder for each one on your hard drive.
    Once these folders are created, use Shrink to compile them all into a new folder. Once that is done, you can use Intervideo DVD Copy to burn your compilation.

I use this method to insert various scenes I like into my back-ups. For example that THX Dolby swelling sound, makes a nice intro if you've removed your menus. I have a few video clips saved on my hard drive just to make my back-ups a bit more interesting.

Frank