1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intstructions followed but not work

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by player110, Nov 8, 2004.

1. player110

player110 Member

i did all of the things u said and i get to that black screen that says bla bla bla port #21
    now when i run flashfxp it starts to conect then says connection lost y?
    could some 1 help me

2. player110

player110 Member

done it but im still stuck have tried ur methot but im stuck on the last part

Now that you have established the FTP its all matter of placing the BOOT.ELF and TITLE.DB into the correct directory.

Now find another guide that tells you how to put your PSX games ID into the TITLE.DB so that it works as a trigger (very easily found on this site). Once you have created your TITLE.DB file you will need a BOOT.ELF (that’s any PS2 app you want to make it start with, I use LaunchELF, which can be found at www.eurasia.nu, so that I can run my appz through button association and I can put the ELFs onto a HDD partition and run them from there instead of the MC thus saving space for saves (loads of appz on the MC usually takes up bout 1-2mb I’d say). If you don’t want to get into that and have enough MB on ur MC then just copy all your appz such as HDavance into that directory as well
    were do i get those files from and how to boot it?

3. Ten18

Ten18 Member

Where to get them from.
    Are u really that stupid?