1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

invalid dvd navigation error

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ttottyboy, Jan 24, 2007.

1. ttottyboy

ttottyboy Member

I'm having the same issue. I received the same error message when I tried to burn certain movies.

2. syxguns

syxguns Active member

Give us a little more information. What programs are you using and what movie are you trying to back up?

3. ttottyboy

ttottyboy Member

I use the DVD Shrink 3.2 and I tried copy Grid Iron Gang and Monster House as well as Saw III.

4. syxguns

syxguns Active member

Okay, DVD Shrink is not updated any longer and although it is a great program, you will need to use some additional programs to help you with these movies.

DVDFab Decrypter you can download from here.Link

You can download VobBlanker from here.Link

For "Gridiron Gang" and "Monster House" use DVDFab, then DVD Shrink. I suggest using VobBlanker for "Gridiron Gang" to remove a lot of unnecessary stuff from the movie. My buddy "alkohol" wrote a good guide for beginners using the program. You can find that guide here. Link

Now "Saw III" on the other hand is a totally different topic. You will need to download a program called "RipIt4Me" and you can get that here. Link

Now RI4M comes with several programs. Read the guide on how to set it up. Make sure that you download the latest version of FixVTS to get this movie done. The movie has 99 problem cells. On another thread we have discussed ways of getting it done. The latest version of FixVTS is 1.603.

You can read a guide on using RipIt4Me here.Link This guide was written by "arniebear"

If you have any further questions feel free to ask. Ask about one movie at a time, so that we can troubleshoot your problems on that movie before proceeding to the next. RI4M will do all of the movies, however, it is a little slow.

All of the programs that I have mentioned are free!
    Good luck and keep us posted.

5. ttottyboy

ttottyboy Member

Thanks Guys, I'll lt you know how I did.

6. ttottyboy

ttottyboy Member

I Did It! i just followed the steps from the link that you provided and it worked. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

7. syxguns

syxguns Active member

Not a problem ttottyboy! Glad that you got it to work!