1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invalid DVD navigation Structure Error

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by adamgrant, Feb 6, 2007.

1. adamgrant

adamgrant Member

(DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue Invalide DVD navigation structure)For the last 3 or 4 weeks I been getting this error when I try to copy Movies like the new ones made by Sony Pictures for example.There other movies that do this too.

2. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

OK, DVDShrink has not been updated in quite some time and is no longer able to handle current encryption on its own. DONT GIVE UP ON IT.

Just go to http://www.ripit4me.org they have everything you need to make Shrink dance the hula for you again. You have shrink installed. You will need DVDDecrypter (link on their page) Install that first. Then download the ripit exe file and the ripit installer exe file. When those are both downloaded you can run the installer and everything will be put in the right place.

Run it in one click mode (really there are 3 or so) it is pretty easy. ALSO!!!!!!! Read the guide on the website. It is great.

3. born2ride

born2ride Regular member