1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invalid or Unsupported Image File

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ukballer, Apr 21, 2005.

1. ukballer

ukballer Guest

i went to that torrentspy.com just to see if the games would work by downloading them..when i try to copy them using dvd decrypter, it says invalid or unsupported image file...this is when i click browse ..
    Can someone help me?

2. ukballer

ukballer Guest

please? how do u create image file?

3. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

Did you use winrar to unpack this file?starting by unpacking the 0000 file?.When you unpack the file send it to a empty folder after that it should be ready to burn with Dvd Decrypter.Remeber to use quality media and burn it below 2x.

4. ukballer

ukballer Guest

Can you please give me some steps.. I can't seem how to find how you unpack the 0000 file

5. hursty

hursty Active member

you need an app' called winrar,this piece of kit will unpack the folder for you

6. ukballer

ukballer Guest

When I try to extract a folder..it keeps saying that there are no archives found.. What am i doing wrong?

7. hursty

hursty Active member

not sure without looking at the pc!!!

when you have a bunch of rar files.001,002 etc

you just right click on the very first one(it may not have a number attached to it)but dont worry,

i just normally click "extract here",
    then the image i want will be extracted in the same folder,in the form of a bin and cue image or an iso