1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invisible war wont boot?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Pontius, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Pontius

Pontius Regular member

I used xISO to create the ISO.Then i burnt it with nero.I put in the game and it says-

CD:Init
    CD:Checking
    CD:Game

When i press Play games or media from DVDROM drive it gets frooze and the xecuter 2 lite screen.I have already backed up chronicles of riddick useing same method and DVD-Rs which are 4x Memorex DVD-Rs.I have EvoX dash and an xecuter 2.3B lite mod chip.

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

It may just be a bad burn. A few files may have failed to burn correctly. XISO is a shit program so it may pay you to upgrade your iso creating program to qwix, craxtion 4, or xxxiso. All available from www.xbox-scene.com

Try burning it again at a lower speed, or worst case, rebuild your iso with the above programs and try again. My copy works fine, no special patching etc required.

3. Pontius

Pontius Regular member

Thanks.I got quix and it worked fine.I also got craxtion 4.But it wont work.When i installed it and when i try to start it it says

The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135).Click OK to terminate the application.

Do you know what this means?

4. clarky

clarky Regular member

Do you have the .net framework installed on your computer? Its around 25 / 30 meg and you get it from microsoft.com There is a link from the craxtion webpage for it.

Craxtion cant operate without it.

5. Pontius

Pontius Regular member

Could you send the .net framework to my E-Mail.It is mckee882000@yahoo.com
    I only have dial up and it will take hours to download

6. clarky

clarky Regular member

i have it but its 23 meg. Will it will fit in your email account? Besides it will still need to be downloaded from your inbox anyway. I have Dial up as well and it didnt take that long to download. It will take me just as long to upload it as it will for you to download it. Anyway if you still want it i can probably send it sunday. Let me know.