1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipad jailbreak.

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by fauzans, Aug 19, 2012.

1. fauzans

fauzans Member

I am thinking of getting an ipad 2 but the thing I'm worried about is that ipad 2 does not support usb and I wont be able to plug it in my pc and transfer stuff,although I have read on some places that after its jail broken a lot of things are possible but nowhere is it mentioned that it can be connected to the pc.So if anyone can shed some light on this subject then please do any help will be much appreciated.

2. supercopy

supercopy Member

You have misunderstood. All iPad's (and all Apple products running iOS: iPhones, iPod Touch'es) support USB. They all come with a cable that connects them to USB ports on computers so the computer, running iTunes, can transfer content to/from them.

iTunes (and by extension support for devices running iOS) is officially supported on both MacIntosh and Windows personal computers.

You should read the Wikipedia articles on iPad and iOS, and get an idea of what these devices can and cannot do. Then explore the more advanced matter of jailbreaking afterwards.