1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iphone 3gs not charging

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by hlp4me, Jun 30, 2011.

1. hlp4me

hlp4me Member

I got a question for you all. Recently I put a USB charger in my iPhone, the speaker work the mike work but it won't charge, is there some thing I'm missing or some thing I'm doing wrong, and if so please let me know. I have learn that I need to let my battery drain completely and then recharge it again, is that a true statement, I haven't try that yet and I don't want to, the reason why my battery not drain yet I put the old charger back in but the sound is really low, could hardly hare a thing. So maybe there is another way or I need to buy a new charger.

Thanks

Help please.

2. hlp4me

hlp4me Member

Well since no one can help me I went and dig around some more on the internet for info, and I learn draining the battery is something I should do at least wonce a month, and I also learn draining the battery will prolong the battery life and sync the chips on the battery circuit with the battery. So I went ahead and drain, plug in the new charger and it started charging, but I have to buy a new charger because I screwed up the antenna

Thank again

3. topcat75

topcat75 Member

Recently have had that trouble with my iPhone 3gs. I have put up a question about this have you updated to 4.3.3 as ever since I updated this troulble has started