1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iphone 3gs update question.

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by ChefDDA, Jul 31, 2011.

1. ChefDDA

ChefDDA Member

Hi!! I'm new on iphone ios and I would like to update my ios from 3.1.3 to 4.x.x . My iphone is a 3gs jailbroken on 3.1.3 ,new bootrom, bb 5.12.01. I'd like to keep my bb. I'll apreciate any help!!! Thanks for your time!!!

2. ZeusAV

ZeusAV Member

You can't update anymore to 4.3.3 because Apple is no longer signing off on that firmware. You can update to 4.3.5 whenever the custom firmware comes out. You have to have custom firmware in order to update and preserve your baseband.

3. ChefDDA

ChefDDA Member

You can't update anymore to 4.3.3 because Apple is no longer signing off on that firmware. You can update to 4.3.5 whenever the custom firmware comes out. You have to have custom firmware in order to update and preserve your baseband.[/quote]

Thanks a lot friend!!! Apreciate!!! Any tutorial on that procedure??

4. MFTA

MFTA Member

Thanks a lot friend!!! Apreciate!!! Any tutorial on that procedure??[/quote]

ME TOOO I NEED A MANUAL HOW TO UPGRADE FROM 3.1.3 TO 4XX PLS

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

MFTA, knockoff the caps lock as is refered to as "SHOUTING" which is a forum rule no no.