1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iphone 4 unlock

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by xenergiserx, Jan 20, 2011.

1. xenergiserx

xenergiserx Guest

HELP!!!
    ok so i restored my iphone4 but i had to install firmware 4.2.1 .. then i jailbreak it then ultrasn0w. but iphone4 dont find my tmobile carrier. i only get one bar of signal.

what should be my next step to unlock my phone im lost dont know what to do.
    my cydia has not saved my shsh blo. but i used tiny umbrella and saved them there. please help

2. markrhi

markrhi Member

boss, there's no unlocking iphone 4 ver.4.2.1

try to reset network settings...

if you save your shshsblobs in tinyumbrella

3. onehanded

onehanded Regular member

anyone fixed error -1 yet for iphone 4.
    I know everyone saying its the baseband chip faulty or corrupt but I stumbled on something yesterday which may or may not have been noticed already.
    I put the phone into dfu mode and used a program called iphone haktivate tool which had the option to run ssh-rd tool.
    Once it ran I used win scp to access the iphone and shshs in the folder but now I don't know how to repair them because I think that this is part of the problem with the phone.
    Any ideas?????