1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Iphone 5 cut and paste

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by bilscrobe, Dec 27, 2014.

1. bilscrobe

bilscrobe Regular member

So I opened up my iphone in windows and navigated to the internal storage and went into my pictures to move them to my pc. I cut all of them and proceeded to paste them into a folder on the pc. During this process, something went wrong and the files are all corrupted on my pc, and they are gone from my iphone. I have not taken any more pics for fear of writing over the old data that may still be hidden in my phone. I am hoping they are still in it somewhere, Ive tried to find them with Tipard software, but it only brings me the files that I had deleted inside the phone's os. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all.
    Bill

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

cut & paste means just that so they are not on your phone anymore. always do a copy & paste for just in case then delete old files.

3. bilscrobe

bilscrobe Regular member

That's what I was thinking, I was just hoping against hope that there was some way. Thank you.
    Bill

4. hanoobal

hanoobal Regular member

What happens when you open one of the transferred photos on your PC? What program do you use to open the photos there?

5. bilscrobe

bilscrobe Regular member

It only opens the photo up halfway, or it says cannot render file. I was using preview to bring them up, but microsofts picture program won't bring them up either