1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone front and back case modified to have no camera holes

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by L-Burna, Sep 27, 2014.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hi I'm trying to find a place that will make the front and back glass of iPhones without the camera holes for work security reasons. If there is anybody that can help me out please let me know I would really appreciate it. I've already contacted apple for support, but I don't think they can help or won't help since it's modifying the phone. It would have to be done by somebody that makes custom cases for iPhones as far as I know. Any information on the subject would be much appreciated and thanks in advance.

P.S. I've came across a site that makes a custom back glass for iPhone 4 and 4s http://noncam.com/ but would like to try to find a solution for newer models of iPhones as well if possible.

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

honestly i'd just use a bit of tape and a square piece of cardboard if you really wanna block the camera.

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I can't do that because security personnel checks the phone. It can't have any camera in the phone and finding a phone without a camera is hard to find these days. My job is very strict about camera phones people can lose their job if they are caught with one. I don't want to have two phones trying to cut it down to one to avoid the cost of two bills. I'm also trying to make it where it can't be questioned. I just realized that the iOS needs to be modified also. I'm trying to delete the camera and voice memo apps from the menu.

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I found a place that will make the cases for me and will look into modifying the iOS to disable the camera app and voice memo.

I appreciate the reply xboxdvl2 by the way and thanks for your recommendation. I just don't think it will fly where I work because of the security check you know.