1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by nitrous3, Jun 26, 2007.

1. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

Does anyone know if you have to get the Plans already made for the iPhone or is it possible to get the iPhone and just use the Wi-Fi? I was considering getting the $60 family plan. So is this possible? asap please.

2. jondy1703

jondy1703 Member

Not possible, you have to activate it to do anything other than an emergency call, and in order to activate it you need to set up a plan (via iTunes).

3. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

If I already have an At&t plan, do I still need to extend my contract for 2 years to buy it? Or can I buy it with no contract and it costs more or something?

4. Pride1

Pride1 Regular member

This is something you should be asking the AT&T custumer services, its just a phone call away

5. nitrous3

nitrous3 Regular member

Jazo you gotta extend the contract for another 2 years and add the unlimited data for the iPhone($20). You could buy just the iPhone, but it would be locked and the only way of using it would be to activate it.

Anyways i'm just gonna pay the $80 for the family plan, and get an iPhone and a Pearl for my mom, probably around August, though cause im leaving the U.S. in 2 weeks.