1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod Classic Confussion ?!?!

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by JabJab42, Oct 11, 2007.

1. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

Hello I have an Ipod classic. My problem arised when I tried when I wanted to add a new song. So what I did is I checked that song and only that song (since that is the only one I want to add) and pressed sync and instead of just adding that to my list , my list was replaced by that song. Then I realized I had to sync everything, for it all to be there. I find this stupid since I have to keep unnecessary songs on my computer. Is there a way of keeping songs on my Ipod without having to re-sync them every time I get a new song ?

Thank you
    Max

2. ps2racer

ps2racer Regular member

When you have your iPod connected to the computer in iTunes, just go to music and check Manually Manage Songs & Playlists.

3. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

Will that solve my problem of having to keep songs for my nest sync or will I just be able to add a songs without having to re-sync all the other ones ?

Max

4. pzyk1k

pzyk1k Member

When you enable Manually Manage songs. all you have to do, is drag and drop your songs into you ipod through Itunes.