1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPOD i tunes

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by jhebi, Dec 21, 2007.

1. jhebi

jhebi Member

I wonder how come when I use itunes on my other comp at home, all the music are deleted from my ipod and the new ones on the other omp are loaded. Is there anything I can do to not erase the songs.

Thanks

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

If you use settings to manual manage music it wont erase your songs from the other PC

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  3. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Unfortunally itunes dont allow for music to be shared between computers, but if you buy music from itunes, you can authorise up to 5 computers to share song purschase from itunes, for example computer one you got Bon Jovi new album, when you sync your ipod to computer 2 if you authorise that computer to play your music, it will reconise the songs and your ipod and will ask if you like to transfer the songs from your ipod back into itunes. now if both computer are connected to a net work, you can share the folder of your itunes, and on the second computer look for that share folder, is alot simpler, if you cant get it, send me a message and i will guide you tru, i dont want to put my email here, but you can send me message at my youtube accout, check my itunes tutoral all thought i dont show how to share itunes libraries on that particular video you can messge me there and i will guide you tru.,Good Luck Happy Hollidays

Itunes Tutorial Video