1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod mini, desperate help

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by skaterluv, Mar 20, 2007.

1. skaterluv

skaterluv Member

Hello, I am a new member to this site and need to know what is wrong and how to fix my ipod mini 4gb.
    2 weeks ago I picked up my ipod and clicked menu, the apple symbol appeared then it went to a picture of a sad ipod icon with a danger symbol next to it, then a website below it: www.apple.com/support/ipod .
    I went to the website and clicked the symbol which appeared(as described above), I tried everything it said to do that it would allow me to do. I tried to force it into disc mode but it does not respond to my USB for some reason. When my computer does not respond to my ipod USB which is plugged into my ipod, I then look at my ipod screen, it has the apple symbol then the sad ipod symbol and then it has a battery symbol which is frozen and does not move at all till I unplug it and it turns off entirely.

Now here is the interesting part of my problem, i was playing with my ipod today trying to get it to work and it takes me into a disc mode type thing which I do not know how to get into ever again, and I clicked reset my ipod restarted and did the original thing it did before when it was broken I then tried plugging it to the computer everything the same.

Please help me, your help would be most appriciated.

2. robvam

robvam Member

That sounds mental, I hope you get that sorted, maybe try copy the thing you wrote and paste it into an email to apple custumer support. H