1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod Nano 3rd Gen Videos

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Roz216, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Roz216

Roz216 Guest

When i go to put videos on my ipod nano 3rd gen, i put them in the "movies" bit and they all show up fine,
    but then when i sync my ipod, they dont appear on my ipod :S!
    i tried right clicking and then going on "convert selection for ipod" though it just says its already in the right format!
    Can anyone help me out?
    Thanks

2. alienator

alienator Regular member

Check the tv shows directory and music videos directory.. sometimes my simpsons mp4s appear in tv shows, and other times they're in movies

[no they dont move about-lol-its just different for each season]

3. david94

david94 Regular member

what i suggest you do is make sure the box is ticked by the flms you want and then plug your ipod in and go to the movies of the ipod and then make sure the box is ticked for sync movies and then you sould have your videos

4. Sim001

Sim001 Guest

try spam

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  5. zixnich

zixnich Member

How do I sync videos to my IPOD with out erasing all the previous ones. Everytime I sync new videos all the old ones get erased, including my pictures. Help Please. Thanks!

6. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

usually tv shows do get erased from your ipod if you view them, on itunes 7 right click on your file high light get info, when the info window open up, click on video tap, you should see a scroll down menu, if you choose movie, the video will remain on your ipod regardless of playing status, if you choose music videos they will be add it to the music video menu and they will also remain on your ipod, your video files will play one after the other without having to choose the next file, check it out and let me know if it worked for you.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  7. zixnich

zixnich Member

Hey..The videos is fine already..I'm still having problems with the pictures though. Every time I try to add new ones It always tell me that all my other previous pics are going to be erased! HELP! hhehe.Thanks!

8. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

well, this is how i sync my photos to my ipod while the ipod is connected to your pc, on the screen where you see your ipod on top theres taps, click on the photos tap, and click the box and choos a folder with your photos, what you need to do is when you need to ad photos add them to the same folder, i sync mine, to my pictures folder in windows. try that and let me know if it worked for you.

9. hipnotiq

hipnotiq Member

help me anyone how to convert a music video and put music videos or movie on my ipod 3rd gen. i just got my ipod 3 days ago :( i wish anyone out there can help me pls anyone plsssss

10. radhey

radhey Guest