1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ipod or nomad

Discussion in 'Audio' started by crap6892, Nov 28, 2004.

1. crap6892

crap6892 Guest

I've been looking at many mp3 players and im wondering whats the difference between the nomad by creative and the ipod(is this by mac and hp(whats the difference)).

2. georgia

georgia Member

The biggest difference in both these players is that well they are made by different companies. Although the Nomad has recieved many reviews with people complaining that you aren't getting what you payed for, they agree that it has great sound quality and also that it is a pretty good overall MP3 player. The Apple iPod is made by yes Macintosh and HP, it is both compatible on Apple computers and PC. Apple is currently making the most popular MP3 players on the market right now. Not because you are getting a great deal or anything but mainly because of it's sleek futuristic design. I myself have an iPod and love it. One thing many people find very appealing is the click wheel. This is very handy and is quite comfortable since you can use one hand to do everything. Other than that they both are pretty much the same... Either way, there both great MP3 players in my opinion. If your still having trouble deciding go to www.google.com and try looking for reviews on both of the products. This was a very helpful source in helping me decide I wanted my iPod.

3. freeipods

freeipods Guest

hey this site works all you have to do is sign up for a free trial for one of thier affiliates and then cancel the trial (i recomend blockbuster online, its the easiest to cancel) but you have to get referals wich is what im trying to do now so help me out pleeze p.s it works my friend has two from this thing

4. freeipods

freeipods Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2004
  5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

6. djscoop

djscoop Active member

you would think these idiots would come up with better names that "crap6892" or "freeipods", to maybe appear a tad less conspicuous...