1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IPod Touch jailbreak Q's

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by broken89, Nov 4, 2007.

1. broken89

broken89 Member

Just got my IPod Touch today and wanted to ask a few questions before i Jailbreak it.

Will it void my warranty?
    Is it 100% Reversible?
    When apple releases a new firmware Could my IPod Touch become Bricked?
    What are the risks of jail breaking my IPod Touch?

And to jailbreak my ipod all i have to do is go to jailbreakme.com on my IPod Touch?

Also if there is any other important info i need to know dont hesitate to tell me.

I know this is alot to ask for but im sure this can also help others.

2. pspjunior

pspjunior Regular member

i also got mine november 3rd. wow. well i already jailbreaked mine using jailbreakme.com
    and nothing bad happened. but im thinkign that this does viod the warranty because you're using 3rd party apps that isnt allowed to be used with the iPod touch or Iphone in the first place. and i do not know if this is 100% reversible.

if anyone can help me install roms onto my NES in my ipod touch please pm me!

3. dreaver

dreaver Member

You did void your warrenty.
    and I don't think your ipt will become an brick because you jailbroke it. I jaibbroke my ipt and it is still good now.

an ipt is an ibrick if you dont jailbreak it.

4. broken89

broken89 Member

I jailbroke my ipod touch and was wondering. Well i bought it from bestbuy and got a replacement/Service plan (cant remember which one) and lets say something in the ipod fails and renders it useless. Will bestbut just give me a new iPod on the spot or will they send it back to apple?