1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ipod Video Problems

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by cursed92, Aug 4, 2007.

1. cursed92

cursed92 Member

I started using Videora ipod converter and i converted some video files and they work perfectly fine but some of the videos i converted to mp4 work on quicktime and play fine on itunes and when i sync the ipod the video doesnt update into the ipod and i tried using another software and i get the same problem plzzzzzzz help ME!!!!!!!!!

2. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

3. cursed92

cursed92 Member

ummmmmmmm i will download the software but do u know if the software keeps the sound sync with the video and how do i shorten the output file

4. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

yes, i don't have any problem at all. you can right click the video file, and select rename.

5. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Videora is a great freeware software, that isn't the problem. Try changing the videos to movies or music videos if it's set on TV shows and see if that fixes it. Other than that, try restoring your iPod and readding and it should be good.

6. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Oh and for the sound syncing just play with the FPS settings in Videora and that will fix it. 24 FPS is normally what I use. (FPS=Frames Per Second)

7. cursed92

cursed92 Member

well i tried everything for videora and it is not working for me now does anyone know how i can get the fullversion of cucusoft because the trial version has watermarks in the middle which is very annoying plzz reply sooooooon

8. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

What isn't working with Videora? Please be more specific. If it converts and you can't find where the converted file is, look in the settings and it will tell you the folder with the converted files. If it isn't importing into iTunes, shorten the length of the video name to something such as Vid1 Vid2, etc. and you can change it back once its in iTunes. If it doesn't see the file you are trying to convert or doesn't convert it, then the format of the video isn't supported by Videora, usually meaning it isn't supported by most other popular converters.

If you REALLY want to just get Cucusoft without even trying to find out why you can't get Videora to work, then you will have to pirate it, but linking to pirating is against the rules here. ;-)

9. Eport

Eport Member

Hey I Have had an ipod video for nearly a year and i just can not fing a way how to get my vidoes on to my ipod i have downloaded programes but they have been you can only have the 1st 5 mins of the movies or other wise you have to pay for it but i dont wont to pay

has any one got any ideas of a good dvd to ipod converter or anythink

thanx ste

10. cursed92

cursed92 Member

well the problem with videora is that i convert the file and i find it where it is converted and i add it onto itunes that all works perfectly the problem comes in when syncing the ipod because for some reason it doesnt sync into the ipod now i really dont know whats the problem and if you know the full version of cucusoft then plzzz send me the link to my screen name its

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  11. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Posting email addresses publicly is against the rules. Please edit it out. And be 100% sure that the file you are adding to iTunes is the converted file. Videora makes a copy of the original in mp4 format, it doesn't change the original to mp4. You will have to find the folder that it sends the converted videos to.

Eport-
    Download Videora as I mentioned above. It's 100% free. Get it here:
    http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/download.php

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007
  12. cursed92

cursed92 Member

13. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Than it's a problem with your iPod/iTunes, not Videora. :p

14. cursed92

cursed92 Member

no for some reason the videora thing is actually working now i dont know why but that is good thank you guys a loooot!!!!!!!!