1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ir shell 3.62 HELP PLZ:(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by hitmen, Nov 9, 2007.

1. hitmen

hitmen Guest

Hi im new here can anyone please help me with ir shell 3.62?
    in on 3.52 m33-4 fw i installed ir shell correctly and also installed the remote codes correctly but i cant seem to get ir remote to turn on anything or basically its not working everything else is working. Can anyone please tell me if im doing something wrong. Thanks in advance

2. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Some codes work, some dont. Thats the way it goes. TV manufacturers probably made a different IR code for the TV you are trying to remotely control.

3. hitmen

hitmen Guest

Ok thanks for the info. i Guess i'll try something new

Also i was trying to update from 3.52 m33-4 to 3.71 m33 but after i got the 3.71 easy installer im trying to run the .exe application, i see its obviously running in the taskbar but the application does not show up on screen. im runnin xp although i know it has nothing to do with the O.S -- i realised too that many other ppl are having this issue is there anyway u guys can fix this.

Thanks

4. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Just use the manual installer-Less hastle in my opinion, its just a matter of putting files in the right places. Google search for the flashing application, and then the 1.50 kernel install, and M33 update 3.

5. hitmen

hitmen Guest

Alright thanks man I'll give it a try

6. hitmen

hitmen Guest

Hey thanks alot man i did get the manual flash done im now on 3.71 m33-2 i should be updating to m33-3 soon.

One last question. is it possible to save multiple xmb themes on memory stick and switch them as you would a regular theme?

Thanks this site is the best ppl!!!!!!

7. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

I decided to stick to 3.52 M33, so I really do not know, but I would think yes and change them in the same way you would change the colour on official firmware.