1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRShell, PS1 (or PSX) and controls

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Legend216, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Legend216

Legend216 Guest

Hello,
    I currently have a modded psp (3.52 m33) with irshell (3.6?) installed. I don't have any problems running my PS1 games and it just occured to me that I don't know how to use the L2 or R2 buttons. I looked through the manual and through the faqs, searched google and these forums and I didn't see any posts that answer this question. Anybody else familiar with IRShell that could tell me the ps1 controls? Thanks for any information you can give me in advance.

2. zachier

zachier Regular member

For PS1 games, the analog stick acts as the missing L2 and R2 trigger. <-O is the L2, and O-> is the R2.

3. Legend216

Legend216 Guest

I wondered about that, thanks a lot. Hmmm, I wonder about games where you press R2 and L2, anybody come up with a solution for that? I thought I heard somewhere that emulators could be configured... Anyone know if IRShell can be configured that way too?

4. zachier

zachier Regular member

You mean pressing them at the same time? Just hit up(or down) using the analog stick.

5. Arcanaut

Arcanaut Member

when inside the psx game, press the home button and there is an option to assign buttons. Not alot of choices but it helps a lil bit, i usually assign mine for my analog to move and my digital for R1/2 and L1/2