1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRSHELL

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bestusmal, Aug 6, 2007.

1. bestusmal

bestusmal Member

I have a 3.40oe-a psp which i downloaded IRSHELL in. It works fine on my psp but the problem is that i cant do the wifi stuff. Like connect to my computer by wifi. When i ever i do that it says Error : cant connect to Network Host. I went bak to my XMB and even tried to connect then go bak to IRSHELL. Still the same error came up. Also i have a sony trinton tv. Its not a plasma or any thing like that. Could i connect my psp as a remote control to the tv. I went to iR remote view section but there was no sony tv listed there.

2. bestusmal

bestusmal Member

Never mind about controlling my tv i got it to work but my pc im still have trouble with. I cant connect to it by wifi.

3. lordofuo

lordofuo Regular member

IRshell was made for earlier firmwares. 3.40 OE-A doesnt go good with it. so unless you downgrade to like 3.03 or something, youll just have to do what you can.

sorry! :p

4. zachier

zachier Regular member

If you're really that interested with iR Shell, I suggest you upgrade to 3.52 M33 and install the latest version of the iR Shell(version 3.6). This one was designed to work with 3.52 M33, and to resolve certain compatibility issues.

And for the NetHostFS, just follow the read-me guide included in the pack. If I remember correctly, you have to download something that will activate the NetHostFS, kinda like a USB driver.