1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is 3.30 oe-a better than 3.03 oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by foxrider, Apr 16, 2007.

1. foxrider

foxrider Guest

well... the name pretty much explains it all is 3.30oe-a better than 3.03oe-c if it is then what is the differance

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Nope 3.30oe owns now, since it is fully customizable, even icons. Just use the thread in this section i can't remember what it's called. So go to 3.30oe if thats what you're debating. 3.30oe supports all the new stuff, and 3.03oe-c is old news.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  3. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

idk....ive been having a problem with that tutorial....i semi-bricked trying a decrypted 2.50 topmenu....idk...i have OE-C, but if i could get it working...id say 3.30 OE-A Owns! hands down...

4. dangwoot

dangwoot Member

actually 3.30 oe has quite a few problems like blue screen of death when launching the www browser not to mention not all xmb's and other customisations work plus theres not much room left in flash0 for doing any customizing so no 3.03 oe-c is still better.