1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is a 20 GB PS3 worth it?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by miltonap, May 5, 2007.

1. miltonap

miltonap Member

I mean do you guys think it would be worth buying? Do you think that in the future there will be things that will require much more memory? Wifi really isn't a problem for me but I just need to know about the other factors. In the long term will I regret buying one? Thanks for the replies!

2. caliph

caliph Guest

I thoguht they stopped making the 20gb ones......

3. miltonap

miltonap Member

I mean like off Ebay

4. miltonap

miltonap Member

5. miltonap

miltonap Member

I've also been reading around some articles. Are things like HOME going to take up a lot of space or anything like that in the future? thanks again

6. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

Why are you asking us? Only you know what you intend on doing with the PS3.

I know I was never going to use the memory card slots and that I would connect the PS3 to my wireless network regardless if I had the 60 or 20. Therefore, I had no problem settling on the PS3 20. If the PS3 60 was available when I found the 20, yeah, i would have taken it, but it wasn't, and it's not the end of the world.

Hard drive size is your biggest concern? I bought a 120 gig HDD for 80 bucks off newegg. It took less than 3 minutes to replace. Online capabilities? Linksys game adapter. No problems whatsoever!

Done.

Now, the only thing I paid extra for was the game adapter--but what're you gonna do? The 60 wasn't available when I bought the 20.