1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is dark alex the only one...and some other thoughts

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by iwannano, Apr 12, 2007.

1. iwannano

iwannano Member

So ive been into the whole psp hacking "scene" since about january and with all the news of firmwares btwn sony and dark alex, and all the apps being created every day, it feels like an eternity. but when it comes to downgrading and customs firmwares the only name ive every heard was dark alex, 1nce i heard of some1 else creating another custom firmware but it in no way measured up to dark alex's, so is there no1 else out there who can come up with exploits for these new firmwares that the evil yet much needed sony keeps developing? and why is it that we have to wait for sony to add stuff like remote play can none of the hackers make completely new features for the psp without it being an app?

well i think others should step up and take some of the pressure off so DAX hell if i could i would but im just too dumb =(

also for those guys out there that make custom gameboots, u no wat would be awesome, one that had the x-ray from the tv show scrubs and the im no super man sound.....yea that would be awesome just a thought (hint..hint..cough..cough)

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

Dark Alex hasnt created downgraders in a longggggg time. DA mainly works on custom firmware. I believe its Noobz and Team C+D who work on the downgraders and firmware decryptors.