1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it [bold]possible[bold]...?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ghostluv, Feb 16, 2005.

1. ghostluv

ghostluv Member

hey guys,

is it possible to run DVDSHRINK by encoding a movie and by the time it's doing the burning, can it be possible for me to have the program burn a second disc without going through the whole process again?

For example, right now, once i'm done backing up one movie, SHRINK normally save the files temporally in a folder on the HD i have set up for them. then i usually closed out everything and reopen SHRINK now instead of open disc i'll choose open file and search where those temp files were save and load it just as if i was loading a dvd and so on. Even tho, it goes alot faster then the first run but could there be other ways that i could just take those files and burn them without re-encoding them to a sub-folder again?

Any help woulp be very nice and appreciated.

Ghost...

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Ok im if reading you right, your looking for something to just burn your vob files with? If thats the case here ya go:http://www.dvdshrink.info/nero-video.php

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

If your auto burning with nero, you have to choose your target as "hard disc folder" instead.
    sorry I forgot that part

4. ghostluv

ghostluv Member

Hey Jim,

does that mean, the default that i have my DVDshrink i should change it to save the file in the HD instead of burning it right away with nero?

5. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

yes,if your disc burns after encoding,shrink isnt actually burning,its nero.When you click backup youll see a drop down box where it select backup target,choose hard disc folder,instead.

6. ghostluv

ghostluv Member

Thanks...

now check this out, i had chosen that option and it seem like once you hae it going to the HD there are some other fields that are no longer availlable.
    why is that?