1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it just me or is it VCDGear and TMPGEnc...

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by freachos, Jun 6, 2004.

1. freachos

freachos Member

Just got a NEC-2500 dvd burner and been trying to burn a movie that is in cue/bin format. When I watch the movie through daemon tools it plays fine, but when i convert it using tmpgenc or vcdgear the audio lags behind the video and the video is choppy. I have tried burning it straight from bin file onto a dvd using nero 6 ultra and it didn't work either. (is it possible to just burn the image through nero 6 ultra?) Can someone please help me out?

2. MysticE

MysticE Active member

Not nearly enough info to figure out what you are trying to do and what format you are shooting for. Spend some time reading the guides.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/

3. memcco

memcco Regular member

when you watch a movie through daemontools????? that makes no sense...perhaps the bin cue is not a dvd but an svcd or a vcd movie. get iso buster and rip the mpeg or the vob, bup, and ifo files (if it's truly a dvd) from the image...then you have something to work with..whatever you're trying to do!!!???

4. eastwind

eastwind Member

Did you try using Nero to do a disc copy with the daemon-mount as the source?

ew