1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it permitted to ask questions about xbox360.iso

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Wyattspop, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

I don't want to break any rules on the site...can we discuss the site xbox360.iso? Thanks

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Should be ok so long as you stay clear of how to download & run any games etc.what specifically do you want to know

3. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Actually didn't know that, I own 3 copies of the PS2 game discs Burnout 3 Takedown I asked you about (happy to show you a photo) and I saw Xbox original made a version of Burnout 3 Takedown, so I was looking for a way to play it on my 360. Came across that site, I don't need to pirate a game I own 3 copies of (-;/

4. TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8 Newbie

Make sure u use a Vpn to download games from game torrents. Otherwise you could end up in a serious charge back for all the games u download.

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

They're more interested in prosecuting uploaders than downloaders

6. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Ye
    Yep, and I never upload anything...hey TP

7. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

Ca

8. TheLa5tStandV8

TheLa5tStandV8 Newbie

It doesn't matter what interests them the most. They still come after downloaders since they take advantage of the system by not paying for the items that they should of brought from the game stop. Because people who download they know it illegal and still they do it anyway at a higher risk for exposing their ip address. Using a vpn will reduce a greater risk of getting caught for downloading illegal files. But in my perspective I think the company just wanna gain profit and they get mad that when their shit get hacked all they can do is come after u to pay up for all the items u downloaded. It all corporate greed

9. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Yea, and when you use torrents, you're both at the same time, I am pretty surprised that the torrent network is still alive, the emule network, which was equally popular about 10 years ago, is as good as dead, because of the suings. The companies normally sue you for being an uploader, because the compensation is way higher. As far as I know no company has sued someone for downloading stuff (not even after the megaupload servers were taken down by officials), mostly because it's not worth it. Suing costs money, and the compensation would be what? The price of the game if you had bought it minus taxes and minus whatever the store owner would have earned? (Plus, for the OP it's an original Xbox game, which isn't produced anymore, therefore a compensation for illegally downloading it would be pretty problematic.)
    No, they can't. They can sue you for all the items they can prove you downloaded. This is mostly done by monitoring files in a peer to peer filesharing network and recording all the IPs there (but because while recording the content owners become uploaders themselves, this is actually pretty problematic). Without a search warrant they can't even enter your home, let alone check your harddrive for files, and no judge would issue such a search warrant in a civil lawsuit. And even if they would get such a search warrant you could always say that you just went to the local video rental, rented the game there and made a copy yourself.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  10. ps355528

ps355528 Regular member

we seem to have got well off topic here somehow.. Now as for Burnout.. I saw an original copy a couple of weeks ago in basically a junk shop.. for £1 .. so hunt down an original xbox disk and pay pennies for it.. that's the easiest way.. because from memory n0ot every game was supported on the 360 and playing burns .. don't remember coming across anybody who did that.

Not a bad game.. a little too fast and impossible for me these days tho.. maybe 10 years back :D

11. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

You'd have to find a site that deals with wii mods

12. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

ive ran a ps1 emu on the wii not even worth the hassle, and its a hassle

13. Wyattspop

Wyattspop Regular member

I'm sorry my reply is so late, did you play it on a PS2 or the old school Xbox? My Ps2 is broken and I only have an Xbox 360, 3 copies of a game I can't play! Oh, and the "speed" isn't an issue for the most entertaining feature of the game; making the biggest crash with the most damage in $...you just drive straight and hit the pile at the best angle for chain reaction. Guess I'll either have to buy a used PS2 or wish they figure out how to emulate it... heh heh. I can't imagine why the 360 doesn't play original Xbox, I've never even heard of another console that wasn't backwards compatible. Thanks

14. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

get a ps3 running cfw, find your game iso and shot it on external ;)

15. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

The 360 does play original Xbox games, as long as the game is on the compatibility list. So if you have an original copy of your game it works on your 360.

16. ps355528

ps355528 Regular member

yup.. burned disks were a different matter entirely.. and they still needed to be on the compatibility list, even if you had a flashed box.. I think burnout was.. but having never bothered with a 360 (interests were modding not playing downloaded games).. dunno.. 360.. meh