1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONTINUE A DOWNLOAD PROCESS WITH A DIFFERENT CLIENT??

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by jeezy103, Dec 6, 2007.

1. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

howdy folks,
    i've been using utorrent (without alotta complains believe me) for the past 2 years. But now a friend of mine convinced me to switch to azareus(spelling??) but i've currently got about 15 downloads all roughly 70% done.
    So i'm wondering how i'd proceeed with these downloads on azareus without having to start all over afresh from zero...(if that's even possible)
    cheerios.....

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

Yes its possible. Point your download to the folder you are using, then go to the site you are downloading from and just re-download and should pick up were you left off.

3. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

roger that...keep ya posted....And while you're at it, what'd be the best client out there? bittornado perhaps??

4. papola

papola Member

What is the problem with Utorrent? IMO it is the best torrent client out there. If your having problems post your question in the P2P section to see if your can get it "fixed".

Anyway if you want to move on, definitely go with azureus. Stay away from the other clients as they have become obsolete.

5. jeezy103

jeezy103 Guest

why i appreciate it.......Also, getting the downloads started's going to be a problem 'cause i always delete the torrent-files after getting the dl started....
    guess it's back to googling...
    cheers..

6. papola

papola Member

Just go back to the site like geestar20 said, and re-download the torrent file and it should start off where you left off.