1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to have a homebrew app that artifiially Unpatches the umd in the drive?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by ottesen07, Mar 31, 2007.

1. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

My friend got a psp 2 days ago with 3 games. And it was 2.71, he knew you could downgrade up to 3.03 but didn't know it required GTA, so he ran the upgrade that came on Ratchet and Clank, so when he was telling this, i said, "you know you will need GTA now don't you?". He is very against rated M games and i can't pursuade him to buy GTA. Is it possible to artificially un-patch one of my umds and use it to downgrade his psp? I have 3.10 OE-A

2. hpo56

hpo56 Regular member

That question was kinda stupid but the answer is no the exploit is only on GTA and no way to "unpatch" it.The gamesaves are also only meant to show up on GTA.

3. NoUpgrade

NoUpgrade Member

If you can GTA LCS won't be going for around $50 USD on ebay.

4. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Go an rent it, make sure the update on it is V2.00 thats the unpatched version you need.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  5. sinsaint

sinsaint Guest

as said above go and rent it from a library or a rental store, you can check if its v2.00 as it will say ULES00151 or something like that at the bottom on the side of the case.