1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to normalize VOBs?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by mr_tinka, Feb 12, 2007.

1. mr_tinka

mr_tinka Member

I've compiled a DVD in Nero from parts of several DVDs. Each DVD source was ripped straight to VOBs then imported as a different title on my compilation. There is noticable volume differences between the titles.

Is it possible to normalize the VOBs in the compiled DVD to provide a constant level of volume through out the whole compilation DVD?

Thanks

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

none that I know of. You would have to adjust each volume of each DVD then merge them again hoping that you adjusted the volume to just the right adjustment for them to be the same. It's difficult but can be done, just not easily. But if you must try, read this thread tells you how: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/413350

3. mr_tinka

mr_tinka Member

Is there any way of monitoring the output volume when a DVD is playing on my PC so I can compare their volumes more accurately rather than estimating from what I hear?

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I suggest you ask this question in a new thread as I don't do volume adjusting .... just do copying..... and I have no answer..... maybe others do, so post this in a new thread and see who answers. good luck.