1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it possible to....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by howy_2005, Apr 19, 2007.

1. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

hook up a usb pend drive to the 360 and put items on it's HDD that way? Also...is there a way to set up a connection from your PC to the 360 if they are run on the same router? Sorry about the n00b questions...I'm a first time xbox owner and I couldnt find the answers via search engine ofr this site.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

i know you can play music from a USB device, not sure about the copy to hard drive thing.

also, what do you means by "is there a way to set up a connection from your PC to the 360 if they are run on the same router?"
    if you are talking about FTP then no. If you are talking about online gaming or sharing media from your PC to the 360, then yes.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  3. cman675

cman675 Member

what kind of connection do you wanna set up? you can stream files with orb or tversity. i use tversity, works like a charm. as for the usb, pretty sure its impossible. most you would be able to do is stream, like with an ipod.

4. howy_2005

howy_2005 Member

i'd like to be able tp set up a connection to share files...but i dont want to do it with Zune...:s