1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it really that hard to downgrade?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chopin221, Jan 17, 2007.

1. chopin221

chopin221 Member

I'm reading about bricked psp's everywhere and im hesitent do downgrade my psp. Iv installed modchips on gamecubes ps2's xbox etc. But with all the people bricking it seems like it can be a random problem you cant prevent.

2. blade003

blade003 Guest

iv installed mod chips aswell and also downgraded my psp. Its not hard to downgrade when using an easy installer if you don't then you have to be very careful and follow the instructions down to the last detail. A psp will only brick if you don't follow the instructions properly.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2007
  3. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

the devil is in the details. if you cant follow directions, you've been warned! But if you're good with directions and read everything twice, it'll be cake.

4. bnz9

bnz9 Member

its not that hard just follow direction and watching it at youtube helps alot too! i already downgraded 4 psp 2.8>1.5>3.03OE-A
    just search it at www.youtube.com