1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it true a bios update is all that u need to do these days?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by froadel, Jan 3, 2004.

1. froadel

froadel Guest

I have heard a rumour that there is a way to enable backup's to work without any mod chip..

i heard it could be done just with a update of the bios..

is this true?

2. shallow

shallow Guest

From what I understand yes but, you still need to install a new dashboard. Ive been thinking of doing the 007 exploit myself since the-console-corner.com's been fusking me around on my chip but I havent thought about it enough to study up on how to do it.

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I have the guides on how to do it but it isn't wise to just do it without anyone helping you that has done it.There is this thing that can mess up the Xbox it is called the clock loop and the only way to fix it is by using a mod.I made a thread not that long ago asking for help on this but can't find anyone that has done it or just won't help out.If you do the 007 AUF exploit then you need the actual game to do the exploit.I might do the exploit and just wait for the xenium chip to come out but I don't know,the Xbox is expensive I don't want to get it caught up in the clock loop and not be able to use it until the xenium chip is released.Well anyways yes you can do the no-mod exploits but from what I hear they must not be good because everyone off of here are using mods.

4. shallow

shallow Guest

I just dloaded the 007 tsop kit and it mentions needind a modded xbox to get into the 007 save. Do you need a modded Xbox for the tsop flash or is there a way around this?

Im thinking of doing this while Im waiting for them to get off their asses to ship my chip so if I fusk up its recoverable.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2004
  5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

[bold]YES download the Audio Exploit it should work but you still need to use the Bert and Ernie Font fix.

6. shallow

shallow Guest

Does that work with a 1.5 XBox?
    Sorry for the stupid questions

7. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

You need a modded XBOX to get the exploit copied to a memory card on the XBOX
    Matt

8. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Nah I have seen some that don't need mods to use the exploits.

9. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

Yeah I know.. I would just rather buy the chip install it and be done with it.. My friend is the same way, He just bought a XBOX after seeing mine modded and is hell bent on modding his with a soft mod He just cant wait for his chip to get here. Like a little kid or something..lol

Matt